Sunday, May 15, 2011

running through my head

A week ago I said I was going to try and walk everyday before our vacation in Colorado so I won't die on our hike. Yeah, that's happened twice, the walking not the dieing.
We have 4 strollers but none of them are quite right for walking 2 kids, and neither of the boys seem to cooperate.
Cade cried the entire 3 block walk I took tonight. Maybe because he was covered in poop. I quit. The End.
I have thought about taking running back up, I am so envious when I hear runners talk about what they are doing. I know good it will feel once I get out there. Not sure if it will happen, maybe I will just go eat a bowl of ice cream, yeah that will make me feel better tonight.

Tonight Dane got a hold of Magnum's shock collar remote, that was sad. However, the grass is brilliant green and freshly mowed.

2 comments:

une autre mère said...

Ice cream sounds good to me too. Much better than running. :) So did Dane get crazy with the shock collar? Poor Magnum! We've been thinking of getting one of those for Odie, but I'm afraid I would overuse it...

Hope the finale was good last night! Hopefully we'll have a chance to watch it before we hear the results!!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Walking use to be an easy activity here, but with super mobile boys, I'm either running like crazy to keep up (not cool right now) or barely moving as they take in every.single.piece.of.nature!
Excited for you to take a trip to Colorado! Are you hiking up to Hanging Lake?
Dane looks super cute in that picture! Sorry about the shock collar!

baby
baby