Thursday, August 27, 2009

A cute little sneeze

I have allergies in fall so he does hear a lot of sneezing. Actually he caught on from my mom sneezing and they started a fun little game. Now I just hope no one in the store is offended by an adorable baby mimicking their sneeze.

And for those of you who can't get enough of his laughter, here is another video where he is cracking himself up. He laughs so easy and I find his laugh very contagious. It is such a blessing to hear his joy. I love that little guy!

3 comments:

Nic said...

Those videos are so cute! Regan likes to mimic coughing and laughing. And you are right, the laughing one is contagious...it was a great way to start my morning! :)

Amy said...

Oh my word Jenn -- he is so cute! What a happy lil' guy!

peter marie said...

That video of him laughing is Hilarious!! What a funny boy!

baby
baby