He has even started saying a few things lately. Awhile back he said 'hidad' for awhile and usually when Andy walked into the room. Just the other day he started saying 'Magum' fairly clearly. He can also say mama and dada.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
9 months
It's that time of the month again:o) That is probably what Dane thinks every time I get that bunny and the camera out. Another month is down and he is 9 months old. Though I never get this posted on the actual day, the 31st, but at least I get close. I can't even remember all the things he learned this month. He started clapping. He claps all the time now. Like when we say good job, for pat-a-cake, to get the dogs attention, when he is throwing a fit. It is sorta funny when he starts kicking his legs in anger then starts clapping while he is turning red in the face and crying. I don't let him see me laugh though. I am not sure if he claps to be cute so I will change my mind about the nap or if he is just expressing his anger. I also know it won't be cute when he is 2. He does like to make me laugh though. Last night before bed we both got the giggles and just laughed at each other for like 20 minutes.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment