
Today was so beautiful outside and it was just plain old fun. Andy's brother and his family came into town just for the day today. We spent some time with them and all the rest of the family. I just love it when the weather is so perfect it is like there is no temperature. not hot. not cold. just perfect. Actually we have had many days like that this summer which is really rare for Iowa. In the evening Andy, Dane and I headed over to the Indianola National Balloon Classic. It was reminiscent of our Albuquerque days when we would see hot air balloons in the sky most everyday. One Saturday morning one even nosily landed right outside our third floor balcony. And of course Albuquerque is home of the International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta with many many more balloons than Indianola.

I am feeling silly tonight and didn't pick my best pictures but the ones below just make me laugh. Doesn't it look like there are two little blue eyed monkey's in that hammock?

And this last one cracks me up. He was giving me the limp kitten, resulting in me looking like I am strangling him. He is perfectly fine and no strangling took place.
1 comment:
Child protective services has been contacted.
Andy
Post a Comment