Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tagged

I have been tagged a couple of times from this game. It's a fun tag game that I really wanted to participate in, but the first time I was tagged was the day all of my pictures were wiped away. I was super organized with them all it neat little folders too. If you can't tell I am still frustrated about this matter. When we went to re-download Picasa 3 all of our pictures showed back up. So does this mean all our pictures are still on our computer somewhere hidden or is Google Picasa just that amazing? I still want our pictures back in the My Pictures folder, on my desktop, just how I had them.
So here it is my 4th folder, 4th picture according to Google Picasa.
This was taken at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London. The picture is so annoyingly blurry. But in my hand I have a blow dryer that was loaned to me by my friend Josie, so I thought I would pull it out from time to time and have it's picture taken with different things we saw. In this picture I am trying to be Selma Hayek's hairstylist.
Here is the game:
Open the 4th picture folder on your computer.
Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog.
Explain the picture.
Tag 4 people to do the same!

I am tagging:
*sorry for the center alignment. It is stuck or something and I can't get it off.

No comments:

baby
baby