Friday, April 24, 2009

Summertime is near

The last few days have been beautiful. After hitting up a consignment sale and some garage sales the past few days I am getting baby ready for summer. He has had some adorable little summer outfits hanging in his closet with tags on and all because all winter I have been wondering if he would grow too fast and none of those little outfits would fit. So today he was very happy and I tried on quite a few of them and they fit! hooray! A few are only 6 month size which he has already out grown that size in most of the winter stuff. Maybe he is slowing down or maybe the outfits have yet to shrink.

This outfit with the sweet little hat fits perfect. right. now. unwashed. I am debating whether or not to leave the tags and save it for another baby/consign or keep it and wear it, for like a week or two.

Despite all the coos and smiles this is really how he felt about trying on all those outfits.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess he doesn't like his picture taken.
Andy

peter marie said...

That last picture is pretty stinkin hilarious.

That outfit is so sweet too!

Amy said...

Jenn! I didn't know you had a blog. I found this very randomly...I was on Katie Johnston's blog and she had a link to Katie Brook's blog -- who I don't know but I worked with Chad, anyway and she had a link to YOUR blog and so here I am :) Your lil' guy is so cute I love seeing his pics on Facebook :) We should have a play date sometime with he and Lily since they are around the same age. Message me on Facebook or on my blog sometime!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Titus used to poke my boob with that finger all the time while nursing. We laughed ourselves silly every time.

baby
baby