It won't be long until that poor bunny is dwarfed by Dane! Wow! How quickly times flies! Dane is such a little sweetheart--I think it's because his mom and dad love him so much!!!
That is so cute! What a good idea! I tried to do something like this with Lily but I wasn't good at remembering to take the pictures every month. Maybe next time!
4 comments:
I love these pictures! What a great idea. I'll have to do something similar with this next baby. It's amazing how much he's grown in just 6 months!
wow he has changed more then I would have thought! Crazy to think he use to be that little! Now he is just plan ol' huge!
It won't be long until that poor bunny is dwarfed by Dane! Wow! How quickly times flies! Dane is such a little sweetheart--I think it's because his mom and dad love him so much!!!
That is so cute! What a good idea! I tried to do something like this with Lily but I wasn't good at remembering to take the pictures every month. Maybe next time!
Dane is such a cutie! :)
Post a Comment