Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Month 5

Five months already. Actually it was yesterday, but today is close enough. Last month he went to Colorado for the third time, had his first plane ride and just 2 days ago figured out how to roll from his back to his tummy, now he can make it across the room by rolling over and over. I am going to relish these last weeks of slow mobility. When you are holding him he is so squirmy he looks like he could just get down and crawl. But he is just not strong enough. It reminds me of Princess Bride where Westly is trying to hold off Humperdinck off while he is still getting strength back into his limbs after being mostly dead all day, and he sorta flops around unable to stand.
I am really trying to enjoy each phase as it comes. I have to admit though I loved the newborn stage, but I love this stage too where I am seeing a bit of the sense of humor peeking through. This afternoon he kept grabbing for my face and I would grab his hand to stop him and he was just belly laughing. He likes to tease his momma I guess.


1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

That bunny isn't looking quite as big as it did in the beginning! Congratulations on a rolling baby!

baby
baby