Thursday, April 9, 2009

Midnight Madness

The other night Andy awoke in a panic trying to keep me from having a seizure as I lay thrashing around under the covers in full body convulsions. He kept talking to me and telling me it would be ok. In the mean time I am trying to become coherent and let him know that I was in fact ok. I was just trying to dodge the freakish snake that tried to slither up my shorts and kept snapping at me. Snapping at my legs. dodged it. snapping at my side. quick move and avoided that too. Snapping at my back. another quick move and it missed me again. I finally woke up to Andy holding me down. After we both realized what had happened we laughed and went back to sleep. Sorry for scaring you honey!

3 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Ooo--I don't know which is worse--having a horrible snake dream or having your spouse thrash in seizure like behavior! Glad you woke up!

Liss said...

HAHA when I first started reading this I was like WHAT I never heard mom say anything bout that and then I realized what you were really saying lol!

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard at your blog. It would be scary in both situations though. Probably more so Andy's.
Rach

baby
baby