Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pretending

I took him in last week to get his picture taken at The Picture People since I have like 7 offers for a free 8x10 no obligations. I did just that, and of course they came out cute. I wish I could have had more prints, but I was not even tempted at about $15 a sheet. Maybe I am cheap but I know at Target and JCPennys and Sears you can use a coupon and get them for $3.99 a sheet. I thought about taking him somewhere else with the same outfit instead I tried to take some myself. I am totally a wannabe, and realize the quality isn't that great, but they turned out good enough that I may get some prints in the wallet size from Walgreens.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

une autre mère said...

You did a great job! He looks so dapper!

peter marie said...

So cute! I love that outfit. What a little man.

Liss said...

I think you did a good job =D.....of course I don't think there is such a thing as a bad pic of Dane lol

baby
baby