Friday, May 8, 2009

Tulip Time

Dane and I attended our first Tulip Time yesterday. Tulip Time is a spring festival in Pella, Iowa that brings you a touch of Holland and known for their tulips, hence the name, that are all in full bloom. Needless to say we had a great time with our friends. We walked in the rain, watched a parade, Dane's favorite was the bands and all the noise they were making. We walked around some more, saw some crafts and ate some yummy dutch pastries, oh yeah and saw many people dressed in dutch attire wearing authentic wooden shoes. Here are a few pictures of our day.

6 comments:

peter marie said...

That picture of Dane with the sad face by the tulips is the cutest thing ever! Looks like a fun time!! I wish we could have gotten the weather you guys got in the afternoon. We only got about an hour in before the rains came, but it was still fun.

Liss said...

I think the kid in the green outfit is WAY too cute especially the pic where he looks sad by the tulips! =D

Kelly said...

i LOVE that first picture of him with the tulips. SO CUTE!!! it sounds like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I really love how huge my thighs look in the first picture...

The Sneaky Mommy said...

No they don't, Little L!!! Jenn, your pictures turned out so cute! It was a very fun fun day!!!

Amy said...

Ok I love the pouty face picture! He is so cute Jenn!

baby
baby