"What's that dearie"
My hearing is still not good. I went to the ENT Monday, they said the hearing loss isn't permanent my ears just need to unclog, so it is like I am hearing underwater. At this point though I am functioning with 25-30% hearing loss. I really can't hear Dane crying at night, like not even muffled crying. (Maybe he will learn to sleep through the night.) I am really hoping this is over soon! I don't hear Andy when he comes home until he is standing in front of me, unless I happen to feel the door close. And I need to figure out how to get the TV on closed captioning. My grandma probably hears better than me. Right now Andy is watching TV and laughing and I am sitting here blogging because I can't hear what is going on. boo.
I was going through some pictures today and was trying to decided who Dane is favoring these days. I would have to say he has his own look. He does look a lot like his dad, but I think he may look like my brother the most at this point. His newborn picture was for sure like his dad.
What do you think?
1 comment:
He's a good mix! What a big guy!!
Post a Comment