Monday, March 2, 2009

Month 4

The months are flying by way to quickly. Where is that little newborn I had not so long ago? This past week I felt like he grew up a bunch, all of a sudden more observant. He even started noticing that I am holding him, by craning his little neck around to see who is up there. He also found his feet last week. And he is laughing so much easier now. I put him in a walker this month and it seems like every time I put him in it he would figure out something new, like how to turn the steering wheel, he was oh so proud of himself. One evening I put him in it while I was trying to make dinner and he backed it up about fifteen feet through the dining room. Really I didn't expect my little guy to be able to move so far. I love watching him learn new things and to see the wheels turning as he is figuring out something new. It really is amazing!
-A week ago he was weighing in at 15lbs 9oz.



2 comments:

Melissa said...

He'll be bigger than that bunny in the blink of an eye! :o)
Isn't it fun to watch all their changes? I absolutely have to record them or I completely miss them! Especially the things Mookie does for a while, and then just stops. I don't want to forget those!
Oh, and a week ago, 9-month old Mookie weighed 15lbs 8oz. You've got a healthy boy, there!
Congratulations!

peter marie said...

Those pictures are so cute!! What a sweet little man.

baby
baby