Monday, February 2, 2009
Month 3
I can't believe it has been 12 weeks already. He is getting so big, I love watching him learn how to do new things. He is getting so much better at grabbing things, and mimicking the faces I make at him. I even saw him roll over a couple times from tummy to back, though it did seem like a fluke, it won't be long. He is not sleeping well at night, though one night the problem was he had gotten his arm out the neckhole of his sleeper. Don't ask me how, I will never know. He thrives on one on-one-attention, it is not good enough to just hold him, you need to be talking to him and paying him some attention. Last night towards the end of the super bowl party we were at, yes the intense moments before it ended, he was laughing at me the hardest I have heard him laugh yet, and all I did was talked to him and asked him what was so funny. I love that boy. It did end in hiccups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cute pictures!! I love that little outfit. Cute baby.
THATS MY ADORABLE NEPHEW whom I can't wait to hear laugh! lol love the pics! he is getting HUGE!
Sooo cute! Sorry I missed hearing him laugh last night! I'm sure it was adorable. Maybe next time...
I agree with what Liss said!! I miss him! And you guys of course. :) See you in a couple of weeks.
Rach
Post a Comment