Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Her name is Dorthy

The dreams have been rolling in. In Andy’s dream we had a girl and I insisted that we name her Dorthy even though he tried to talk me out of it. We have also been chased by tame lions and commuted by helicopter. I most recently dreamed we had a girl, not an unusual dream at all, we had a girl and called everyone to tell them and happily ever after. So my dreams for boy/girl are about 50/50 now, and the anticipation is building.
This is my last week of work! Yesterday was my last Monday and today is my last Tuesday! I have long awaited this, but now I am a bit sad to not be returning to some of my co-workers. Don’t get me wrong I am thrilled to be staying at home, but it’s funny when the time comes that I am getting a bit nostalgic. I still have 2 ½ weeks to my due date, so maybe I will get a few weeks of being a stay at home wife, I always thought that would be fun; it would be ok if baby made an early arrival too. Either way, change is coming!

7 comments:

Liss said...

it is so going to be a girl I can just feel it! lol it us getting so close and I bet you can't wait! you guys will be great parents!

Kelly said...

i'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear about the big day - whenever that may be!

Anonymous said...

Dorthy is a lovely name, however, I think you are going to have a boy. I am not sure why, but I just do. Only 3 days of your job left!!! That is so great!!

Anonymous said...

I am anonymous, I did the same thing on Abby's blog, sorry!

Natural Mamma said...

What am I doing wrong? I am natural mamma and I keep coming up anonymous, sorry to be so annoying!!!

peter marie said...

We'll have to have a major party for lunch sometime next week! Have you got a going home outfit for baby yet? Not that it's that important, but sure is fun.:)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Can I buy *Dorothy* some ruby red shoes? That would be CUTE! Congrats on your last week of work! I remember being nostalgic about leaving teaching, but now I wouldn't trade being home for the world! I'm really looking forward to meeting this cute little Fogle baby!

baby
baby