I had my going away lunch for work today at one of my favorite restaurants downtown.
Centro is oh so yummy. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived to see that my wonderful co-workers had planned a surprise baby shower for me! I did not have a camera to capture the moment in the restaurant, but I did take a picture of all my loot. I am so excited to put everything away, and finish getting prepared for this little one. Thanks everyone!!
4 comments:
i centro the place that we went when we were there?
looks like a fun time!
oh wow! so I think that before you have the baby you need to take some more prego pics for me and either post them or email them to me! OR BOTH ;) Love ya
Kelly- yup Centro was the place we went when you were here, that was a fun evening as well. I love just walking by the place and smelling the air with all the yummy foods.
FUN!!! I can't wait until your shower at church!
Post a Comment