Friday, October 10, 2008
Last Day
It was my last day at work I am now a stay at-home-wife, that is until the baby is born. I have to admit though I did feel a bit like Milton today. By 10 am the desk movers had stopped by my desk like 5 times confused as to why someone was sitting there when they were scheduled to be moving someone in to that spot today. Go figure my wonderful supervisor who is always on top of things and communicates well (sarcasm intended) didn't communicate that I was in fact still working today. It made me a little mad and I was just going to leave, since the previously mentioned supervisor didn't even come in to work, something that happens most Fridays or Mondays, I decided to stay around to eat lunch with the girls one last time. By the time I got back from lunch the phone people had already changed my extension number to the new desk occupant's extension number. Final sign it was time for me to go. So I am home!!!!!!!!!! I think I am going to go lay down and read a book!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
the same kind of stuff happened with me on my last week. but you're done now!!!
Post a Comment