Monday, October 20, 2008

Is it really October 20th?

In case anyone was wondering. Baby has still not made an appearence, I know I shouldn't get my hopes up there is still 1 week until my due date and of course I can always go late. I haven't been sleeping well the past few nights, like up every hour with aches and pains and to use the bathroom- oh tiny little bladder. That has to mean the end is near, getting all uncomfortable and stuff.
We had a busy weekend. Saturday we had a Wine Tasting party with a jazz band for entertainment with husbands work and left early to go to a pumpkin carving party with our Sunday School group over at Sneaky Mommy's place. We did miss the pumpkin carving but arrived in time for some good fellowship.

Sunday was such a beautiful day, Andy and I went to Perkins for a yummy breakfast together, church, and then spent the afternoon outside raking leaves from that giant maple in the front yard. Fortunately this year we had some help with my lovely cousins Tessha and Megan and her fiance Rick also joined in the fun, the job went much faster. I was hoping the exercise would bring about labor or contractions, but no such luck.
First some fun (Tessha-above)
Then the not so much fun part- I skipped out on that part this year.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

we'll be praying for you in these last few days!!!

Elizabeth said...

I hope you have a smooth labor and a happy baby!

baby
baby