Here is the nursery, mostly completed. There are still some things I need (read- want), like some artwork for the frames, more artwork in general, ABC wooden letters- possibly spelling Baby's name, a few more storage containers, window treatments and a side table. I am waiting on the windows until I know girl/boy, and that will determine what I end up getting. Like say eyelet lace curtains for a girl. I don't
have to have any of that but it's my on going wish list, and list of things to keep my eyes open for.
Actually, I didn't take any pictures of this but the part of this nursery I have been most excited about is the closet system we, I mean Andy, installed for me. Old houses and closets aren't much to brag about so any improvements are big improvements. Now I want to make over the closet in our room.
Here is the before picture. The catch all guest/computer room:


7 comments:
I LOVE the block wall! That's the coolest thing EVER!!!! Man, I'm in awe. I just don't have the patience to complete that kind of project! :o)
Take care of yourself these last few weeks -- don't overwork yourself, you'll need to save your energy for the birth day! :o)
man I just can't believe how much that changes the look of the room! its crazy but I like it!
LOVE it!!! Looks like it's straight from a magazine. Baby Fogle is going to love looking at that wall.
WOW! It's beautiful! That Fogle baby is going to be one lucky kid!
I've got a blog for you to check out. http://ministrysofabulous.com/
The author's roommate/good friend is about 39 or 40 weeks along, and now living with her. She does a post called "Fetus Friday" and a couple of weeks ago it was really good about the first week home, and this week it's about how to get labor started. :o)
Amy Beth (the author) is pretty funny, in my opinion...and I thought you might be able to take advantage of the comments by her readers (especially from Oct 3rd!)
She doesn't do it every Friday, but it's still good when she does it...and I hope it helps you, too!
Wow! I LOVE it! That must've taken foreer. Can't wait to see it with a baby in there!
jenn, that is so cute! i'm so impressed - i wanted to do squares, but was too intimidated, so i stuck with stripes. that takes a lot of patience!!!
Post a Comment