
Before
I thought it would be fun to take pictures of my hair before and after makeover style, but I can't say I am too thrilled about the "after" bangs. I guess it back fired letting the stylist do what she wanted. Usually I am very satisfied, but the bangs just aren't my thing. They will grow out soon enough. My favorite picture is the 'before' one because it makes me laugh. Hopefully we come to a compromise before there are a million pictures of me holding baby, with a bad haircut forever remembered. I will probably like it in a few days once I get used to it.
After



3 comments:
haha your before pic cracks me up! you look like your mad! I like your haircut! it looks good! funny thing mom just got her haircut yesterday and I am getting my haircut tomorrow now I just need to decide how short am I willing to go I think I might miss my long hair... anyways I guess I will be seeing you soon! ttyl
you look so cute!! new haircut, huge belly and all!
I think it's a cute cut! You look good in bangs. That baby looks about ready to pop out! :) You have been the cutest prego momma!
Post a Comment