I have been at it a little over seven weeks now! Maybe it never gets easier, you just like how you feel in the end? Actually today my lungs finally felt a little better, I didn't feel like I was gasping for air about to keel over when I was done or in the middle or beginning or after every hill. I even pushed through the hills instead of stopping at the top. Well all except that one big hill that I refuse to run up. I have worked it out to where it [the hill] is usually close to the end of my run, so it is my cool down walk, which I don't usually get cooled down from walking up hill. The training program has pretty much leveled off at run for 25 minutes and it ups the minutes each week, no fabulous walking breaks. Can't say that I am actually able to run that entire time either, but I am taking short quick breaks as needed. Usually they come about in the form of stopping to adjust one of the passengers. My personal goal is to not slow down until I am past half way.
Benefits to pushing a stroller? It provides a nice place to hold my ipod and all the layers that I slowly strip off. I am too much of a wimp to step out into the cool weather without bundling or probably over bundling. I just like to be warm. Off comes the 2nd fleece jacket, off come the mittens and off comes the ear wrap.


No comments:
Post a Comment