Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Three years ago today our lives changed drastically and I became a mom.  My little pumpkin turned 3 today!  He is all sorts of crazy, loud, noise, energy, giggles and sweetness. He is one self sufficient little boy, helping him self when ever he can (of course only when he wants too). I love how some days when I am waiting to wipe him that he looks up at me so sweetly and says "I love you mom".  Now isn't that what every mom wants to hear?  Not that he is always that sweet because his disagreeable side has been shining through lately.  He is always ready to play games involving a ball and loves having books read to him. 
His current phrases are:
" I still love you"
"Can you hold me?"
"I don't want to do that"
"I'm cold"  then 2 seconds later "I am hot" then 3 seconds later "I'm cold"
"I'm pinching my 'nickels'"

Dane we love your entertaining personality and energy.  You make us laugh and smile and have fun, though I think that is your constant goal.  Love you buddy.

He really wanted a baseball themed birthday party, so that is just what we did.
the baseball cupcakes (idea from family fun magazine)

the banner

one of the birthday gifts that he thinks is too big.


 .
take one
 













































take two





This morning for his actual birthday we decided to let go of his leftover helium balloons outside.  Then we put candles in his breakfast sandwich, birthday boy's choice of food, and sang happy birthday to him several times today.  He is pretty excited to FINALLY be three years old!
 
 
yeah, I let him have candy for breakfast

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Dane! The banner turned out really cute.

Anonymous said...

The pinching nickels thing cracked me up. He's so funny. I love that banner!

Unknown said...

Adorable 3 year old. Adorable cupcakes. Adorable birthday party pics. Adorable phrases. Nuff said. Love it!

baby
baby