Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Magnificent sunshine

Today is warming right up and has been another popsicle kind of day.  This autumn has been perfect in my book.  The best of both worlds, it still feels like summer is here, but the trees are all turning colors, the breeze can be cool at times, little humidity, crisp mornings.  My husband thinks fall should be jeans and sweatshirt weather, and I agree, I am wearing jeans and sweatshirts in the morning and evenings so that equals perfect.  Oh wait that sounds a little bit like Colorado.  I am just so glad it has been nice enough to spend most of our days outside. We are stealing days from winter, take that winter nastiness.

On a side note, check out that teeny tiny popsicle Cade is holding.  I got a box of them this summer and loved them!  They are Popsicle Mighty Minis, slow melt pops.  They are the perfect size for my little pint size and the slow melt aspect gives him some time to eat it before it disintegrates.  When I was little we put jello in our homemade popsicles to keep them from melting too fast and to keep us from cheating and sucking all the juice out of them.  I thought they tasted better that way too.  I hope I can find another box of these come next summer.  I will get the big ones for myself however :o)

No comments:

baby
baby