I am in this little blissful phase of my life where life is not governed by the schedules of school or work. Since I was the oldest in my family I had the first 5 years of my life with this experience and now, from when Dane was born until he starts school in 3 more years, I can enjoy it once again. Three more blissful years until we HAVE to get up and be somewhere every week day. Three more years (unless we do pre-school) of just doing our thing. These little babies have been driving me crazy today, but I am so glad I am not sending them off to school yet. I just hope I can look back and remember these days and remember that I thoroughly enjoyed them. Here's to not wishing life away to quickly. Praise God he has provided a way for me to stay home with my guys. And for all my wonderful friends that are sending their babies to school, I am praying for you and if you want to borrow a baby for a few hours...you know who to call :)


No comments:
Post a Comment