W
e had our 2 month well baby appointment today. He is growing big, 13 lbs 4 oz, up 5 pounds from his birth weight. I am already putting him in some 6 month clothes.
e had our 2 month well baby appointment today. He is growing big, 13 lbs 4 oz, up 5 pounds from his birth weight. I am already putting him in some 6 month clothes. All I have to say is 2 months have gone by way to fast. He is already getting such a personality, I love all his smiles and giggles and coos ok, ok, I love him when he cries too and that seems to be quite a bit but we are working through it and his happy days make up for it. I wish I could just sit and hold him all day. If you have ever read "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer" I would say he is the 'spirited baby' with a bit of the 'touchy baby' personality. I read this book when Dane was a baby and I really wish I would have made time to read it before Caed was born, or at least immediately after he was born. Maybe we could have headed off some these crying fits and misunderstandings sooner :o) He is just a boy that knows what he wants, and I love him for it.


3 comments:
That picture is so adorable!!
I love that look on his face. So cute!!
Poor baby! Did you want to snatch him up and protect him?
I haven't read that book...but now I might have to!
Yes, my nosy car inquiries make total sense now, don't they?
Post a Comment