My sister came over today and helped, ok made gingerbread men for me to take to a little get together I am going to tonight. She always seems to pop in on just the right day when I need an extra set of hands. Actually both of them do. The other one is on her way as we speak. And about the gingerbread men, I went with the glazed imperfection look. Glazed because I didn't have any of the ingredients on hand to make any other type of frosting. I need to go grocery shopping. And imperfection because that's as good as it gets right now. It bothers me, but I am trying to let go of my perfectionist ways for a while. I do have a 'not quite a newborn anymore' and a two year old that I need to enjoy. While I am envious of all of the cute crafts and Christmas goodies that I see being created (and ideas of my own floating in my head), I am just trying to be content with imperfection for a while, because that's my life right now. Too tired to be creative and too busy holding crying babies to sit down and try.


3 comments:
Trust me when your kids go to school you will have plenty of time to be a perfectionist:) I have no idea what to do with myself some days and I still have one kiddo home. It goes super quick, I think you're doing the right thing, enjoying those babies:)
It was really nice seeing you at Hobby Lobby the other day!! I agree with Julie, enjoy every second! I miss my boys since they are in school! BUT.. if you ever need a mommy morning to run errands or whatever, PLEASE call me.I am so close and would love to play with Dane or hold baby Caed!
cookie day!
Post a Comment