Okay, so how did I miss these?! Chad was talking about how good they were on the way home and I couldn't believe that I didn't get any! :( So, if he wants to make another plate to bring over, that'd be great. ;)
No--I got one! :) I just had to throw a few punches to get the boys out of the way! They were so good--so good in fact, that we made them on Saturday with my parents for lunch!
3 comments:
Okay, so how did I miss these?! Chad was talking about how good they were on the way home and I couldn't believe that I didn't get any! :( So, if he wants to make another plate to bring over, that'd be great. ;)
Yeah I didn't get any either. I think the guys must have devoured them.
No--I got one! :) I just had to throw a few punches to get the boys out of the way! They were so good--so good in fact, that we made them on Saturday with my parents for lunch!
Post a Comment