Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DPP - Day 14

Today I showed Dane how to build a fort under the table. He loved eating his snack in there. At one point even the big furry dog joined us, probably because there was food involved. I also surprised him and shared some candy with with him in our secret hideout. Well later today of course he was begging for candy. I told him no and he walked away without a fuss and started playing. Then I hear 'mommy come here'. I finally tuned in and realized he wanted me to come back in the fort with him. I get down and crawled in and he looks at me with a big smile "candy?" Trying to recreate the right scenario for mommy to say yes.

2 comments:

Liss said...

HAHA oh I just love that kid! He is to smart sometimes.. =)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Dane is so cute--and smart! Our kids love forts anytime, anywhere!

baby
baby