Monday, July 12, 2010

Just a few things we have been doing

We had some good cousin time last week. We are in a lull right now before my mom and sister Rachel get here on Tuesday.
If you look close Aletheia in the picture below, she does look a little beat up. She actually has healed quite fast. Last Monday she took a fall in her stroller down all of the stairs at the Lincoln Memorial and landed on her face. God was watching out for her and she walked away with scrapes and bruises, no stitches, no broken bones. Amazing!!


We went to the Science Center last week. Dane loved the bubble room! I also thought this was a good picture of my 7 month pregnant belly. I am definitely starting to get tired and nauseous again. I am sure by the time month nine rolls around I will be ready to have this baby!
In the meantime I hope to enjoy alot of one on one time with Dane.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That bubble room is fun. I loved it as much as the kids.

Cute baby tummy!

Melissa told me about the spill your niece took - that is CRAZY scary. SO glad she was ok! What a story she'll have to tell!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Poor little girl! Glad she is healing so quickly!
I can't believe you're almost 7 months! This little guy is going to be here in no time! I'm so excited for your family! :)

une autre mère said...

Your tummy is adorable! Sorry you're not feeling the best. Hopefully these next few months go by in a blur! :)

baby
baby