Thursday, July 22, 2010

appointment week


This week has been full of appointments for this family. They all seemed to land one right after another. We started off the week with Dane getting tubes in his ears. He did great, though he wanted nothing to do with me afterwards. When they brought us back after he woke up the nurse said I sure hope you brought daddy with you. We got home and all he wanted to do was sit with daddy and watch football. By afternoon I think he was back to close to normal. The rest of the week was full of routine appointments, and boy am I tired. So tired I feel like I could just sleep all day long. Maybe it's because I have been dehydrated and it has been hot and rainy or maybe it's because I am 30 weeks pregnant and only have 67 days to go. I hope I get another burst of energy because I still have a lot I need to get done.
Tomorrow we are headed to Chicago for a weekend away just me and my honey. Dane gets to wear his aunts out while we are gone. I am sure gonna miss that little guy, but I am looking forward for a few days away.

No comments:

baby
baby