Monday, May 10, 2010

Rainy day and procrasitating

Considering I was woke up this morning at 5am and it's raining outside I am not really feeling like doing much. I have done some laundry but that's about it. So I am doing a multitude of posts to make up for my lack of blogging lately and instead of packing. At least 5 am this Monday morning is several hours better than last Tuesday morning when he got up at 1:30am and NEVER went back to sleep, not crying just wanting to play and sing. We finally put him in his bed for a few hours and he fussed for an hour or so until our alarm went off. I took him to the Dr. and he had a bad ear infection.

Tomorrow is my ultrasound. I am undecided as to if we will find out the gender or not. Andy tried flipping a coin to see if we would find out or not. We didn't find out with Dane and it was fun, though toward the end I was getting really anxious to find out.

Wednesday is my 5 month appointment to see how much weight I have gained. I saw somewhere by 20 weeks most people have gained about 10 lbs. I am pretty sure I will be closer to 20lbs, it was probably that mother's day breakfast :o)

This may be the last post for a few weeks. Hopefully I will be able to put a few ultrasound pictures up of the baby as long as the scanner isn't packed and we still have internet.

To find out or not to find out that is the question.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Also my friend Amy from college is hosting a give-a-way. Check out her blog.

3 comments:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Oooh, you should find out :) YOu know you want to :)

I haven't gained any weight yet, thanks to the stomach flu. Which is good because now I feel like I need to make up for lost time :)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

You look super cute...I think your weight is right on! :)
I loved finding out, but a good surprise is fun too! Hope baby cooperates if you decide to find out!

Liss said...

I agree with Londa and Amy you should find out! ;-) I don't even need to flip a coin to decide... cause I know if I did whatever side says to find is what it would land on lol

baby
baby