I keep thinking about so many things to blog about but yet I have yet to do it. I barely even check the computer anymore. We moved into our new home 2 weeks ago. I really love it, most especially the backyard. Dane loves it too. I haven't even picked up my camera since the day before we moved. We have been mostly unpacked since last weekend but there are still some things that need to find a home. And I am itching to paint some rooms, but need to find some time. Fortunately they are all pretty neutral colored so I can live with it. I am trying to let go of perfection and remind myself that I can't have everything painted and organized how I want it in a few days. It took 6 years at the other house and I still had plenty more ideas of things I wanted to do.
May is almost done, I am past the halfway point in this pregnancy and I have tons to do. Including getting my camera out and spending some fun time with Dane. We are going to Colorado next week to visit "Bomma" and "Bompa". Maybe I will actually get a few pictures up before we leave.


1 comment:
Have a fun trip!!!
I love your backyard too! Hope you are able to keep getting settled in!
Post a Comment