Mothers Day was wonderful yesterday. Andy made me breakfast and lunch. Though breakfast was the highlight. I love a big breakfast. He made stuffed french toast with orange apricot syrup, fruit salad with all the fresh berries I had been craving, and egg casserole. It was so delicious the only down side was I ate so much I was sleepy throughout most of sunday school. Then we spent the end of the day the three of us reading books on our bed. Dane was in heaven with all the attention. So far the past two mothers days I have wanted and enjoyed being with the very reason I am a mother. Some people want a break, but I just wanted to spend extra time with my little guy. Maybe if he were crabby I would have wanted a break, like today :o) I almost forgot, not only did I get special treatment I got a gift certificate for a pregnancy massage!! Can't wait to put that to good use!
Did you see I am half way done, only 20 weeks to go? This little one sure is wiggly I have been feeling him or her squirm around for about a month now but the kicks are getting stronger!


1 comment:
Oooh...a pregnancy massage -- nice!!
Post a Comment