Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's a Boy!!

I am going to be busy chasing 2 little busy boys around! And Dane will have a little brother to wrestle with. I don't know if a sister would appreciate wrestling quite as much as a brother would.

And for comparison, here is Dane's ultrasound compared to our new little guy. I think they do look similar.

Sorry that was mean to make you all wait, but oh so fun :o) I better not waste too much time there is a TON to get done today.

4 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Oh, those Fogle Boys are going to be so so so cute!! Congratulations!!!

Nic said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!! Dane will have a little partner in crime! :)

peter marie said...

Coongrats!! That will seriously be so fun to have 2 little boys. They will have so much fun!

Happy Packing!

Oh, and if you do decide to paint your trim....it's something I like to do. Just a little fact for ya. :)

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Yay!! Brothers!

baby
baby