Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And the verdict is in

It's a .....
I can't help myself, I am going to hold out a while longer, just because it is so fun keeping secrets. Yes we did find out, and most importantly the baby looked healthy. We had to go in for a more in depth ultrasound since there is a family history of heart defects. Feel free to make a guess. I really should make a contest out of this but I am really busy and should not be working on my blog. I mean we are only moving in 2 days and we haven't even touched the kitchen.

5 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

That could be a cute boy or girl face! Congratulations on finding out! Happy packing now!

Kelly said...

i'm guessing...another boy.

peter marie said...

Ah!! Well, I guess this will give me something to look forward too the next couple of days...better not hold out too long on us! :)

Is it just me or does the baby profile look just like Dane? Cute!!

I don't even know what to guess. I've always kind of assumed it was a girl, so that's my final: GIRL.

Liss said...

I agree Abby baby #2's profile does look like Dane's... just maybe more of a difined nose and upper lip?

une autre mère said...

Sweet picture! I can't believe you're making us wait to find out! I'm going to go with Abby and guess GIRL!!

baby
baby