Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The saga continues...

I could bore you with the details how my car got stuck AGAIN at the end of the drive, and how I couldn't get in or out, though I was more out than in, and how I ended up with a $15 dollar parking fine. But despite all of the hassles of the day, the sun was shining and I got to spend some time with some friends I used to work with. I do miss those girls!

You may think I am insane for even trying to leave through our treacherous drive and hilly street, and maybe I am. Like did I really HAVE to get wipes the other day before the garbage guy came? Did I have to run out today to get snacks and diapers TODAY? I guess not but I think the cooped up feeling is causing me think these things are a little more urgent than they really are. At least the sun was shining, and because I got stuck out I was able to visit with some friends!
All's well that ends well and we are one day closer to summer. Here is Dane the roaring Dinosaur. I wish this was live footage instead of a photo because this dinosaur has one adorable roar. Baby roars are the best!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, Jenn! What a bummer of a bad streak you're on...but it seems no matter how frustrating your day can possibly be, you have that sweet...I mean SCARY ROARING baby dinosaur boy to snuggle up with at night. What a doll. Here's to a happy, no-snow, no-stuck, no-parking-fine Wednesday!

une autre mère said...

Glad you had a good day with old friends! Oh, and did I tell you that I saw Jenny the other day? Well, I did.

Bummer about getting stuck in your own driveway! You poor girl - but I would probably agree that it's worth it just to get out of the house. I can't stand being cooped up!

And if I ever come across a dinosaur, I hope it's a cute as Dane!

Nic said...

He's so stinkin' cute!! I'm so glad you and Dane came to visit us! Made my day!

Sarah said...

It was good to see you!!! Bummer about the driveway and the ticket! Dane is so adorable!

CKITroyer said...

I love reading your blog. You are such a good story teller. I am sorry about all your mishaps with the weather and the wipes.

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Dane is the cutest dinosaur!
Hope your driveway melted a little today...of course, in time to get snowed back in tomorrow!

baby
baby