Check out the cars backed up outside our house. They are all stuck on the hill spinning tires making all sorts of ruckus while Dane is napping. Awesome. One trying to pass the other and then getting stalled themselves. Happens every time.Supposedly today is nominated the most depressing day of the year. I could attest to that. Here we are again looking at a snowy and windy day, and haven't seen the sun in over a week. Yesterday doesn't count, it was too brief. Went out this morning to get my back fixed up by the chiropractor. Roads=not good=very slick. Thought about doing some other errands but didn't have a good plan in place also didn't really feel like getting out of the car and walking through the wind, almost lost my hat and my breath the first time, don't think poor baby cared for it either.
Here he is wearing his daddy's overalls from 1980. I think he is looking pretty cute.

So what exactly is one to do about this depressing day? I really don't know that I have the answer to that. All the things I can think of require getting out of the house. I just may do it, if only I had gone to the library and fabric store this weekend I would be all set. Well I can think of one thing, but it's a secret. Actually I already did it. What else can I do to accomplish my Blue Monday Challenge? Maybe Dane will get some extra special play time.
In the meantime, think warm and sunny thoughts.


3 comments:
That's too funny about the cars in front of your house!
The picture of Dane made my Blue Monday not so blue. Too cute.
We're also working on a project today for the Blue Monday challenge. Pictures to come later! :)
And lastly, you are way too cute and warm in that last picture. I so want to be there right now. *sigh*
Dane's eyes just melted my heart in that picture - how sweet!
You have a regular sitcom going on out on your road at all times, huh? Funny!
glad that none of those cars were there when I got off work! It might have taken me more then 4 tries to get into your driveway other wise!
Post a Comment