Wednesday, February 3, 2010
How is it they do that
You know, how it goes, those long days where nothing can satisfy. They cry because they want held and then they cry because they are being held you put them down and they cry because that isn't what they wanted either. You decide maybe they just need some attention and are at their service to play, you are sitting on the floor trying to engage in something. They bring a book over smiling then cry when you try to put them on your lap. Then the book gets thrown at your head. You try to play with the farm animals, they also get thrown at your head. This happens all on a freshly napped and full tummy. What is one to do. Then nap time rolls around they cuddle up nice smile sweet. You lay them down. They blow kisses wave bye-bye and just ooze sweetness. How is it they do that? It makes all the toys thrown at my head and slammed into my face worth it :o) And I get some peace and quite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey - we have mood swings, too, right? Well, at least I do. Sometimes I just shake my head at the odd actions of these little ones...makes no sense! And I used to think, "well, I can't wait until he can talk so he can TELL me what is bothering him!" Well, R CAN talk....and he still has moments of making zero sense. Then I wonder if he sees me doing things and wonders about my strange actions - even the most normal things we do are strange to them. Ha ha. They are cute cute cute!
I think I resembled Dane on Saturday--except I didn't throw anything at my family's heads!
It is funny how easy it is to forget all the crankiness with just one little kiss or hug or smile!
Post a Comment