Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some pretty things from our yard

This may seem weird but in the spring I actually think a yard full of dandelions are really pretty. But only in the spring when things are still just turning green and starting to bloom and before they get uneven and gross. Oh yeah and as long as they are in someone else's yard. Fortunately I have no pictures of dandelions from our yard. We have a few just not a field of them.






4 comments:

Amy said...

Those are pretty! Are they all from your yard for real?

Liss said...

wow I must say good job on the pics! THEY LOOK GREAT!!!!! You make me proud to be your sister lol =P

Jenn said...

well the rose is from Andy's graduation but all the rest are from our yard.

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I love these pictures!!!

baby
baby