My first mother's day has been nice. Friday we went to The Picture People again and I got a mommy and Dane picture with my coupon for a free 10x13. Not sure they are happy about me not dropping a dime, but I have like 6 of these coupons, you would think they would stop sending them out if it was a problem and they dropped another one in my sack as I was leaving what I am I supposed to do use it or lose it I say.
Dane has been unbelievably happy and giggly which has been a ton of fun today and he slept in until 8 this morning. What more could you ask from a 6 month old? Well he did keep it real and the little turd (literally) had the blow out of a life time for me to clean up, but that's what mothers do right? Oh well it has been a fun day, I better go and finish spending it with my family, but here are a few more pictures, that make my blog more interesting and make up for my writing disability.
Andy got him dressed this morning and picked out his 'apple of mommy's eye' onesie
Yup, here it is the blow out. I actually hear my sweet husband cleaning up his outfit right now. What a great man!


1 comment:
Glad you enjoyed your first Mother's Day!
Harper tried wearing that same onsie today, but it's still too big. He looks so cute in that little man outfit!
Post a Comment