I thought I would fill in the gaps and explain a few of the pictures. Here we are relaxing not doing much these past few days. We are enjoying the Colorado Rocky Mountains with my family. Today we drove to
Leadville and went to
Buena Vista and visited St Elmo which is a ghost town. Funny thing about this ghost town is it is occupied by a tourist shop and cars on the street. Not all that ghostly in my opinion but still interesting to visit. It wasn't this way when we went there when I was little. Andy also fed the little chipmunks, they ate right out of his had. I remember doing this when I was little with my friend Holly, but didn't want all the little chipmunk germs on my hands this time.



We have a pet fox that visits below our balcony, the people below us think it is a
Mexican fox because he likes
tortillas :o)


We took Dane swimming for the first time. He loved it kicking around like a little fish and splashing like crazy. We tired the big pool first then we all moved to the baby pool because it was warmer (warmer for us grownups). My sister's and I aren't huge swimmers. We just like to float. Check it out he has adorable little flip flops that match his outfit. I couldn't resist.
2 comments:
Dane looks so big in that last picture! Glad you're having a fun time in Colorado! Enjoy those mountains!!! (and your family, too!)
looks like fun! the pictures are beautiful.
all that time in new mexico, and i never visited a ghost town, but i always wanted to. i'm sure there's some here in california...i'll have to check into that.
Post a Comment