Monday, June 2, 2008

Record high

If you notice in my archives the month of May was an all time high for number of posts! Go me! So I am going to challenge myself to write more often and beat my PR and set a new one for this month. It's going to be hard since we will be gone for a week, but a good challege since writing is not something that comes easy. As long as I don't become obsessed or addicted to blog life it will be ok.

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I'm looking forward to more blogging! It can get addicting if you start following links from one to the next...not that I do that or anything! :)
It looks like Baby Fogle is almost half way here! That is so exciting! I think your baby will be one of the most exciting babies to shop for so you better register for some good stuff!!!

baby
baby