Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Is it a Boy?

Something I wonder often, do I have a sweet little girl in my belly or a cute little boy? But I have always wanted it to be a surprise, so that’s just what I am going to do. For the most part I like not knowing. It’s amazing how many times I get asked that question, and really I haven’t even had “THE ultrasound” yet. It really is amusing, some people almost seem disappointed and others think it’s really cool and fun. The stubborn side of me thinks it’s funny when they are disappointed and helps me dig my heels and strengthen my resolve to not find out. I‘m not saying I don’t care because I am very curious and I know if make it past the ultrasound then, I will just have to wait. I think they will be that much more excited when they hear the news since there will be more news to tell. Don’t get me wrong if you are dying of curiosity with your own baby then by all means find out. I may even find out next time :o)

I was bored one day and looked up the Chinese Lunar Calendar gender predictor thing, and it said I was going to have a boy. There were actually 2 possible spots on the graph that I could fall under and they were both boy. I don’t put much stock in that, so we will see in October if it’s right. All I have to do is make it past the temptation during the ultrasound tomorrow.

4 comments:

peter marie said...

You can do it! I know I can't say much since I found out, but I think it'd be a lot of fun to wait.

I did that Chinese calendar and it was right for Henry. Who knows?!?

Have fun at the ultrasound!!

Kelly said...

i really like the idea of being surprised when the baby is born, unfortunately, i just HAD to know!! but, that's cool that you're waiting to find out.

btw, the chinese calendar was right for kendall, too.

enjoy the ultrasound - it's a great experience!

Melissa said...

Oh, controversy! The "Ancient Chinese Gender Chart" says I shoulda painted the room blue...and the Baby Gender Predictor picked a girl for me.
Gosh! Maybe that means I shoulda had twins?

Jenn said...

So I tried it again last night to show Andy, and it came up as girl for one and boy for the other. The thing is I don't know if I was 25 or 26. Then there was a percentage 58% chance boy 42% chance girl. That's like 50/50.
Maybe I used a different chart. I am back to square one

baby
baby