I was nine years old when you were born, I don't remember much about the baby stage, but I do remember when you were a toddler and my friend and I would dress you up in a million different outfits or just make you look silly, or pretend we were photographers and you were the subject. I think mom has tons of random pictures that I took, I wish I had a few so I could post them. I remember one picture you were supposed to look gangsta but you ended up just looking like a midget, that, was a funny picture. It was so much fun to play with you. A real live doll, every nine year old girls dream :o) The best part was if we made you cry on accident then we could just take you to mom and she would fix everything. Thanks for being such a good sport!! I love all the chats we have now and the days you keep me from getting bored at work with our email conversations. Love you.
P.S. Since I couldn't get a picture of baby today, this was the best I could get. Complete with a 'deer in the headlights' look and some shaggy hair.


2 comments:
looks like you have a little volleyball under your shirt! you look adorable, and this was such a sweet post.
thanks Jenn!!!!!! Love ya!! oh and I'll try and send you some of those pics!! :D
Post a Comment