Tuesday, June 10, 2008

follow up to last post

So that low sodium business actually works, ever the skeptic I didn’t know if I would actually be able to tell a difference. Well, my leg and ankle went back to ‘normal’ this weekend and it hasn’t been normal for a few weeks!! And I actually felt healthier since in order to avoid sodium you need to stay away from processed foods, Mrs Dash is all salt free so all my food still had flavor, and we found some yummy new meals!

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Yeah for low sodium!:) I'm really glad it worked! Hopefully it will help keep you more comfortable as the baby grows, too! Have a WONDERFUL trip! Wish I could be a little stow-away in your suitcase! Take a lot of pictures! (And some motherly advice: don't drink the water, don't leave Andy's side, and don't smile at strange men...)

baby
baby