I made it to the half way point! I am so excited about that. I have a feeling time is going to fly and baby will be here before we know it! So if you couldn't tell I am experimenting with these scanned photos. I fixed them up on Google Picasa, but getting them into the blog is a different story. I couldn't figure out how to get more than one in a post so a multiple post day it is!
The Dr's appointment and ultrasound went good, everything measures fine and sounds good. Baby wiggled a lot for the ultrasound but made it easy to get all the pictures but was really fighting the profile picture. I guess I really do have a baby in there and now I have proof! I should probably start thinking a little more about the nursery. That will be the next project after vacation. Speaking of vacation, we leave tomorrow whoohoo!! Hopefully our house doesn't float away while we are gone. The rivers in the area are supposed to flood over the levees in the next couple of days.


1 comment:
Half way!!!! so exciting!! oh and just a thought are you sure you couldn't figure out how to put all the pics on one blog?? or were you just tryin to beat your record from last month?? ;) haha j/k
Post a Comment