Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!
So for the big surprise..................dinner and a show. Hubby had his test today and passed! Tonight we celebrated that and of course the special day that happens every February 14th! I had to be dressed and ready by 5pm. I made it in time, of course my hair never works out when I want it to be extra special and I had something in my eye half the night but it was still a good time with my love. We went to the restaurant Splash in downtown DSM. I can now cross eating raw fish of my list of things to do. I was weirded out by the thought but it really wasn't too bad. I only took a picture of the appetizer because after that I was too caught up in the other 3 courses to remember to take any more.
Another highlight and my "claim to fame" was that John Boy was eating dinner 2 tables over from us, mole and everything. I really wanted to go up to him and say "goodnight John Boy" but I resisted. He was also the star in the show we went to see, "Twelve Angry Men." I had never really heard of it before tonight but I really enjoyed the show. It was a great time with some good memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i always wondered why he didn't get that mole removed. rather unslightly, don't you think? anyways, i heart raw fish...i'm glad you were able to try it!!
I am so glad you know who he is! I realized after telling people at work most people my age don't even know who John Boy is. Thanks mom for making us watch the Waltons when we were little.
His mole was lighter than I remember, so maybe he tried to have it removed?
Post a Comment