My birthday was actually yesterday. I got up and Andy made me a yummy breakfast of an omelet and apple slices arranged on the side. Then after work we braved the snow and went to Johnny's for a birthday dinner. Dinner was good but I was disappointed in the free birthday dessert, cheap ice cream with cool whip and chocolate syrup.
I got a new camera from everyone, Andy and both our parents. I love it! And I get to go to a class where they show me how to use all the features on it. It is a Cannon powershot. All in all it was a pretty good b-day, even if they forgot to decorate my cubicle at work. As for the snow I am getting used to it. After such a busy January I am really enjoying these lazy days where it is too cold and too yucky to go out so I get to come home after work and sit around in my sweat pants and watch TV. Are you surprised? As much as I hate cold weather I am a little surprised. Maybe it's because I have bought a bunch of flowers to put around the house. It's cheering me up a little, or maybe it is because I had to get ready to host a super bowl party, then I had my birthday to look forward to and now Valentines Day. I am one of those people who loves that day, even when I didn't have a guy in my life. I have always liked it with all the pink and red and hearts it just makes me happy. Do you like my birthday tulips from my wonderful cousin Megan?


1 comment:
well, happy belated birthday! i'll hopefully send you out a little something next week!
Post a Comment