
We are back from our whirlwind trip to CO. We left Friday night after work. Spent all day Saturday in Denver/Thornton, then returned home today (Sunday). The drive actually went really fast both there and back. I will have to credit that to watching the entire season 3 of The Office on the laptop. Husband had a great time at the game, even though the Rockies lost :o( He said it was worth it. Some of the Denver Nuggets players were in the club level seats not too far above them so he could see Carmelo Anthony-
who kept moving as the picture was taken. I watched the game from about the 5th inning on. And... I did see the back of Andy & my dad's head on TV!! That was my highlight of the game! I saw them long enough to say "there they are, there they are" about 5 times :o) Don't ask me how I recognized the back of their covered heads, but my sisters saw them too! Now if only we had taped the game!
**side note: Thursday night we went to a sneak preview of Dan in Real Life, when we really should have been getting ready for our trip. We both really enjoyed this movie. Steve Carrel is just so funny, but I think we have had our fix for the weekend.
who kept moving as the picture was taken. I watched the game from about the 5th inning on. And... I did see the back of Andy & my dad's head on TV!! That was my highlight of the game! I saw them long enough to say "there they are, there they are" about 5 times :o) Don't ask me how I recognized the back of their covered heads, but my sisters saw them too! Now if only we had taped the game!**side note: Thursday night we went to a sneak preview of Dan in Real Life, when we really should have been getting ready for our trip. We both really enjoyed this movie. Steve Carrel is just so funny, but I think we have had our fix for the weekend.


3 comments:
we saw dan in real life this weekend, too! we really enjoyed it. in fact, i meant to blog about it, but forgot. so thanks for the reminder!!
Glad you had fun in CO!! I bet you're pretty tired out. You might have to call in sick this week so we can go shopping at Steve and Barry's. Have you been there yet??? I haven't but want to check it out.
Abby, do not encourage her!!
Post a Comment