After a day of waiting and the site crashing and a few more hours of waiting with 2 computers, and finally getting them in my virtual shopping cart, then getting kicked out before I could buy them and then trying again I successfully purchased 2 world series tickets for Saturday! No, I won't be going to the game, but I do get to go to Colorado! woohoo! My wonderful husband and my awesome father will be attending the game in person. My dad loves baseball, and he has always tried to get us girls to like it, (now he is working on my brother who just turned 13 today!!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN !!
I don't mind going to a game once in awhile, because the games are always fun, but my dad is super excited to be going! When Andy first called him with the idea, he said he would be interested in going and it sounded like fun. He doesn't usually splurge too much on himself. Well as the idea took root he has been getting really excited and just wanted the best available seats, any chance at getting in. Success after so much waiting tastes so good!


2 comments:
that is so cool! if the indians would've made it, grant was considering looking into buying tickets.
I am so glad you were at home that Day!!
Post a Comment